- Frequently Asked Questions
- Industry Case Reviews
- Legal Education for EMS
- White Paper Request
- EMS1 Columns
- CA EMS Statutes
- Zepeda v. City of Los Angeles
- Wright v. City of Los Angeles (1990)
- SCHULMAN v. County of Los Angeles Fire Dept./Paramedics
- Hackman v AMR
- Theft Crimes
- Drunk in Public
- Domestic Violence
- Disturbing the Peace
- Drug Crimes
- Request a Speaker
- Policy & Disclaimer
- Site Map
Articles & Columns
- Striking down the Ill. Public Duty Doctrine is not an attack on EMS
- 3 things ‘Making a Murderer’ can teach EMS about evidence protection
- Addiction in EMS providers: Always see the human side
- Is it Time to Rethink Training?
- Ah, the Importance of Humility
- Documentation Can Be Better Insurance than Insurance!
- Raising Standards in EMS; Easier Said than Done?
- Is it Time for Cameras in Ambulances?
- Critical Incidents Offer Critical Reminders
- PERSPECTIVE: LASD Deputy Shoots Innocent Crime Victim
- In Defense of NY EMTs Accused of Ignoring Dying Patient
- You Never Know Who is Watching
- A Deeper Look at EMS Providers on Strike
- A Drunk is NOT a Drunk!
- Is it time to arm EMS providers?
- Lessons from a Rogue Ex-Cop
- In a Sling…a Pelvic Sling
- Creating a culture of excellence
- Top 5 answers that could save your EMS career
- The Trouble with EMS Slogans
- Nation’s Top EMS Providers Identified
- EMS Halloween Story of the Year
- “Unable to Locate,” eh?
- Man’s bladder ruptured by stripper…REALLY?!
- Humans or Toys…Who (or what) is Driving EMS?
- Patient Death Probed…That’s Never Good
- Even in EMS, All Politics is Local
- Patients Say the Darndest Things!
- Negligence and the EMS Professional
- Complacency Kills!
- EMS Documentation: The Truth About Sticks & Stones
- Fire v Private EMS
- Good Samaritanism Died in a Car Crash
- Documentation Reality Check
- The Insurance Question
EMS Industry News
National Training & Education
National EMS Consulting
In the Press